I mostly like cheese and soccer. I play quidditch.
PTFC, LFC, RMCF.
"and then i cried and my tears were roses also frozen yogurt" -- me
1. Depends on the kind of situation, I suppose? Some things that other people have told me seem dangerous to them don’t strike me as such a big deal, and vice versa. But I don’t really go seeking out danger.
2. 36-B, with sides of “these fuckers are expensive,” “ow my ribcage,” and “god I hate bras”
3. anyone who says they don’t is lying
1. Some moons ago (April 2011), Real Madrid won the Copa del Rey. The players celebrated this glorious victory from atop an open-top bus, while the public hailed them from the streets of Madrid below. Suddenly, amid the clamor, a shocking slip-up by one Sergio Ramos led to the untimely demise of the Copa itself beneath the ruthless wheels of the bus! When asked about the unfortunate incident later than night, the likely-inebriated defender famously said these words: “La copa? Está bien, la copa está bien.” It was magical.
2. My favorite sport is soccer, despite what the recent look of my blog might lead you to believe.
3. Right now? A cat. A CAT. I REALLY NEED A CAT. Maybe two!!!! I don’t have any cats because my apartment complex won’t allow pets and it’s awful. My landlords are generally pretty good, but in this they are cruel.